SHIFT TOWARD SUSTAINABILITY WITH PARADIGM
Paradigm’s LEED® accredited consultant has provided guidance for enhancing environmental goals and managing the certification process throughout Paradigm’s construction including:
- Paradigm’s Construction Waste Management Plan minimized waste sent to landfills and redirected recyclable resources back to the manufacturing process.
- Building materials used in the construction of Paradigm were regionally sourced and selected to reduce the environmental impacts of transportation.
- Many of Paradigm’s building materials were also recyclable and were selected to reduce the environmental impacts of extracting and processing virgin materials.
- Mechanical equipment uses environmentally friendly refrigerants that are free of CFC’s and have low ozone depletion and global warming potential.
- All adhesives and sealants, paints and coatings, and flooring systems at Paradigm were made with low-emitting materials, reducing the quantity of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) and other harmful indoor air contaminants.